Saturday, June 3, 2023

Small talk about May


May was so nice and cool but also challenging. This month I finally finished my project called “summer internship” and now I can finally say that I got an opportunity to have an internship in July! This is the biggest success of this month. But there were other challenges which I’m still working on such as strategies to deal with anxiety and stress that I’ve learned on therapy. This isn’t a quick & easy challenge and it takes time but somehow my mind is into looking for fast effects… Well, not in this kind of challenge ;)


What’s more? It was already time for some exams at uni so I spent some time with friends revising together which is so so cool! I mean, sometimes distractions are much bigger at my home when I’m alone than when I’m studying with friends. Talking about uni - I’ve started a great class which is about plants and their properties! How we can use them in our skincare and bodycare and (wow!) it is so cool for me! Wanna know more about this?


Another thing is movement - I’m actually pretty proud to say that my every day yoga challenge is completed with success :) or if not yoga then a lot of walks - there were days when I did about 10 km by foot! I really like walking especially when the sun is shining and I’m not in a hurry and I can enjoy the beautiful weather outside.


And last but not least - food! I think you already know that I’m a foodie and I love eating delicious food. May is a month of freshness and green color on the plate - I ate a lot of asparagus and some fresh veggies that finally taste not like water :p also rhubarb! Gosh, have you ever tried a rhubarb pie? If not, it’s a must for you! Not joking.

That’s it! Some of May's essentials and inspiration for you :) How about your May? Any challenge is completed or maybe you’re still on the road to your goal? And what about food inspo? Let me know, I'm really curious!

sending love
Basia

PS Don’t forget that most of the time the road is more important than the goal at the end :)

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.