Saturday, July 8, 2023

~ June ~


It’s already the beginning of July but let me quickly go back to the previous month and see what happened in June! It was a tough month because of exams but I managed to finish my semester and validate all the exams, woo-hoo! This is my biggest success and since my therapist told me to really appreciate my work and what I managed to do, I decided to make a list of my highs of the month and also some lows just to reflect on those situations and move forward with a lesson in my mind.


So here we go with some beautiful moments from June! First, my favorite thing was that it was already warm enough to go out without any jacket and I really like this kind of weather. I ate my first ice creams, drunk my first iced latte and had my first rhubarb tart that I love and could die for. Also first swim in the lake! Ah, so refreshing.


Then it was also a month of exams, as I already mentioned in the beginning, and exams mean studying a lot and it was hard for me this time. I mean, for first exams I studied a lot and had motivation to do that but then, the motivation went down… oupsi. Last exams were quite hard but at the end it was fine and I passed all of them. Shout out to all of you who validated the semester and are now free! And good luck for those who are still fighting :p fingers crossed!


During this month I had more time in between my therapy session so I had the chance to really work on my mind. Well, you have to know that during therapy most of the time I’m like ‘yeah, of course, I’m gonna try this technic next time” and then when the situation comes the old pattern returns and then I’m like “shit, it needs effort and patient to be changed…” So yeah, I’m really working hard but sometimes I forget that actually I need to do that work to make it change. Anyone can relate?


Back to beautiful moments! I spent a very nice weekend with my boyfriend in Poznan. We rent a car (the company was awful but it’s another story) and had some small trips next to Poznan – it was really cool plus I love looking at my boyfriend while he’s driving a car! I mean, look at this handsome boy hehe B) Also we went to Amsterdam for a weekend and had a nice time there. I got sunburned a day after my exam during which I had had to answer the question “what’s SPF and how it works and why it’s so important to put it on the skin every day.” Yeah… no comments XD


And the last week of June I spent in Vienna with my boyfriend, walking around, working, drinking iced latte, speaking French, dancing and seeing friends! How about your June? Let me know about your highs and lows – let’s inspire each other! And good luck for this month guys, stay inspired 😊

with love
Basia

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.