Saturday, February 3, 2024

January essentials and favorite moments


January is over! Can you imagine that the first month of the New Year is already behind? Well, I'm quite surprised, haha! Normally I used to record a podcast episode with some previous month essentials and favorite moments but then it's only in Polish so I decided to write a post in English instead. Let's go!


Highlight of this month - a jewelry workshop.
I worked in a jewelry manufacturer but it was a long time ago and I've already forgotten how cool it is! This month I participated in a jewelry workshop with a friend and I made a neckles and a bracelet and now I'm wearing this with pride as I'm the creator of those pieces!


Highlight 2.0 - the end of semester.
I'm already over all of my exams and currently I'm on my way to relax and have fun :D It was just overwhelming and stressful and I'm glad it's already finished. Talking about university - well I didn't get the internship abroad as I wanted but it's okay. I wasn't fine at all but now I'm good and looking forward to having the internship in Łódź!

 
Quick trips back home.
I went to Poznan twice this month and it was really cool! I went to see my Grandmas and also I met some of my friends and my best friend had her 25th birthday party. We also had a board game party at my house and I laughed so hard that I had a stomach ache haha! I really like those trips back to Poznan, it makes me feel happy :)


[New Year's] Resolutions update.
As it's the end of the first month, let's do a quick check if everything is going well. Being on time - eh... it depends :P but I'm really trying! Really. Content creating - here I'm doing well, Thanks to my organization you can have this post today! Being in contact with others - that's difficult... But I'm trying to send messages and answer and do check-ins. This is just the first month so I hope I'll do better in the next one!

And how was your month? Let me know in the comment or send me a message on my Instagram! <3 I would love to know how January was for you :)

with love
Basia

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.