Saturday, May 6, 2023

May the calm be with you!

Dzisiejszy post jest w pewnym stopniu transkrypcją zeszłotygodniowego odcinka podcastu [ Spotify, iTunes ] więc postanowiłam napisać go w pełni po angielsku :)

Hi guys! Happy May! I hope this month will be great for you. Last week I published a new podcast episode in Polish, and this week I decided to make a small resume of this conversation with my friend about the end of April and the beginning of May.


// April essentials.

There is a saying in Polish which basically means “April’s weather can fool you every day” and actually it perfectly describes the weather in April this year. I don’t know about you, but the weather has a strong influence on my mood :p beginning of April was very cloudy and rainy and so was I – gloomy and sad. But when the sun started to go out more often I became much happier.

What else? April was a little bit challenging for me (and May is going to be challenging too) because I’m looking for an internship for this summer and let’s say it’s difficult for me… especially when everybody around has already found their internship. Well, I’m trying to stay calm and focus on the good. Hopefully by the end of May I could say that I found an internship!

Also, I’ve started to discover the city I’m living in now. Łódź is a postindustrial city and this is definitely not my vibe but I decided to find some things that are cool / nice to see / interesting to discover. Now, when I’ve found more friends, it’s easier so I hope we’ll discover more things together!



// May hopes and inspiration.

I still can’t believe May has already come but well, as I always say – time flies! This month I really want to concentrate on my confidence. In April I realized I’m not as confident as I used to think, so now it’s time to change it and to really work on that. Well, I would like to achieve it fast and without any effort ( XD ) but I deeply know it’s gonna take time.

Also I want to continue my new habit of morning meditation which really helps me to find peace. And morning yoga! Or evening yoga – both are perfect and help to wake up or calm down before going to bed.



Well, it seems like May is going to be great! How about you? Are you going to face a challenge? Or continue a new or an old habit? Let me know!

with love 
Basia

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.