Saturday, June 4, 2022

Sixth podcast episode transcription



New month means a small throwback to the previous month! Just joking. 
...
Okay, now seriously - this is a transcription of the new podcast episode which is May inspirations. This time I decided to talk with my friend and do an interview with her so we can share all the good moments, things, events etc. that happened in May. Here we go with our faves from the previous month!

Place

Daria: Zmysłostan Concept Store & Nami Studio - two beautiful places in Poznan in which you can find all the beautiful things in the world! Zmysłostan is an aesthetic store with ceramics, teas, photos and all the things that are created to delight all your senses. More info here! @derancholie. And the Nami Studio is a ceramic store but also an atelier where you can participate in a workshop and learn how to do ceramic.

Basia: my fave from May is the Numa Hotel in Salzburg where I went with my boyfriend for a weekend. It’s a very beautiful place and I loved the design! Numa Stays is actually a chain and they have their hostels in Vienna, Barcelona, Berlin and some other places so if you have any occasion to go there, go! Highly recommended!

Event

Daria: highlight of this month! One Republic Concert in Warsaw! Even though I had been sick two days before the concert and actually didn’t feel very well on that day, it was a gorgeous and unforgettable experience.

Basia: another surprise that my boyfriend did for me! I know, I’m one-track minded this time talking only about what my boyfriend did or what we did together but I’m just very happy about this! He came by car to Poland which was exhausting (10h of the trip…) but we could have spent a weekend together! And as we are a long distance couple, every single moment we can spend together is precious.

Inspo

Daria & Basia: people! We both thought the same and felt the same - a huge gratitude for being surrounded by amazing people, very talented and open-minded, generous and unconditionally present in our life all the time. All those people who have untypical passion, shocking talent or just an optimist attitude are precious and we really appreciate that <3

Drink/dish

Daria: iced matcha, new fave drink! And a coffee that was described as ‘litchi fruit, kind of sourish yogurt and a strong alcohol’ - well at first I thought that it would be disgusting but in the end it was pretty nice and I liked it a lot!

Basia: a delicious tart with white chocolate and fresh fruits, literally the taste of summer. Well balanced, not too sweet even though it has white chocolate! And the other thing is kind of cinnamon buns but made with strawberries - pure deliciousness and I could eat it all the time.

Activity

Daria: my trip to Czacz! A small town in Poland with a vintage market where you can find a lot of things - ceramics, furniture, coins for collections, paintings, books… literally everything. And I found the best bedside table you can ever imagine. Apart from that I can mention drawing / @darkanakartkach / which is my new-old favorite activity and brings me a lot of joy! Another thing - walks. Now when the evenings are longer and warmer a walk is such a pleasant activity, highly recommended!

Basia: for me walks too! Especially in the morning as my morning activity. I have a very beautiful park next to my place as I already mentioned before so walking there is a pure pleasure. And another thing is my bachata classes on Wednesday which is so so cool! I love dancing so having weekly dance classes makes me very happy.

Trip

Daria: this category is very rich! I had a lot of small trips this month, went to many places even just for a couple hours, walked and admired some beautiful views and places. Also I love discovering old, abandoned buildings - old health resorts, houses, places that are unknown or forgotten. Sounds strange but really you can find pearls.

Basia: nothing surprising haha! My fave trip was the trip to Munich and to Salzburg for a weekend. As I said before, every single moment that I can spend with my boyfriend is precious so trip to see him is obviously my favorite. Also the weather was amazing, we spent time dancing, walking, eating and seeing friends - all in all, wonderful time!

Learning

Daria: my ceramic workshop - I chose the option with individual meetings and it’s been great so far. Also I’m practicing latte art now and I’m working on new patterns you can make on coffee and it’s going pretty good too!

Basia: So for me it was overcoming my overthinking. It’s my big problem and I know I need to focus on it and change it because it makes me feel sad/angry/frustrated/whatever for no reason. It’s not a simple thing and it takes time but I’m on the right path, so fingers crossed for the succes.

That’s all! We’re very curious about your highlights from May and your favorites! Let us know about your inspirations from May and share them with us :)

with love
Basia

PS Daria is an artist! Go and follow her on Instagram and check out her blog for more aesthetic content <3 / instagram / blog /

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.