Saturday, October 31, 2020

Exhausted and overwhelmed... but fighting


[I decided to divide this post into two parts so it's easier to be understood.]
[Postanowiłam podzielić ten post na dwie części - PL znajdziecie poniżej.]

Today's post is going to be different than usually. I always try to come up with a topic which is inspirational, which gives you a lot of positive energy, which makes you smile or somehow forces you to think but in this gentle way. Apart from that I want to be authentic, to be honest with you and not imitate someone who I’m not, that’s why today we’re gonna have a difficult but important talk.

Since the beginning of October I was feeling the growing tiredness inside of me. With the feeling of being overwhelmed with all of this negative energy coming to me from different sides and sources I was wandering around the house and the only thought I had in my mind was that I wasn’t feeling like doing something. One day I have tears in my eyes, another one I am just angry because I don’t understand why this stuff which happens right now, looks like it does and not like it supposes to.

And the last thing, the cherry on top – the feeling of helplessness and hopelessness, the attitude that there’s no solution. That nothing is like it was planned, like I wanted it to be.

I have a tattoo on my arm, a kite. I did it two years ago after a little trip to the seaside. I went on the beach where I had a kite and was observing how it went up with the wind or fell down when the wind was gone. At that moment I thought that I was like this kite. That when there was the wind, I could fly up to the sky. And when it was gone, I fell down. But the most important thing is that no matter what was going on in my life, how exhausted or tired I was or how fast I was falling down, I could always, always fly up high.

And today this is this moment. In this whole negativity that punches us to our face, let’s not get into this deep feeling of helplessness and hopelessness. This is the moment when we can fly up high, stand up to fight for a better future, for better reality, for better life. Well, yes, it’s not easy and it may be seen as a childish fight for nothing, but in my opinion, this fight and this hope can bring us solutions.

I asked myself, where I would like to be in a couple years. I had more than just one answer and all of them were quite ambitious. The high bar motivates me to start working today, because I know that I can change my future life and my future reality even now.

Let this blogpost be a motivation for you, let it bring you hope and power to fight for better reality and let it motivate you to start creating a better future today.

Dzisiejszy post będzie inny niż zazwyczaj. Zawsze staram się wybrać temat, który będzie inspirujący, który wprowadzi trochę pozytywnej energii do Waszej codzienności, który wywoła uśmiech czy nakłoni do refleksji, ale w jak najlepszym tego słowa znaczeniu. Jednak oprócz tego staram się być autentyczna, szczera i nie udawać przed Wami kogoś, kim nie jestem, dlatego dzisiaj poruszę temat trudny.

Od początku października czuję narastające we mnie zmęczenie. Przytłoczona wszystkimi negatywnymi informacjami, które dochodzą do mnie zewsząd, snuję się po domu i jedyne, co mam w głowie, to myśl, że mi się nie chce. Jednego dnia co chwilę napływają mi łzy do oczu, innego jestem po prostu wkurzona, bo nie rozumiem, dlaczego wszystko co się dzieje, wygląda tak, a nie inaczej.

I na koniec wisienka na torcie – uczucie bezsilności i beznadziei, przekonanie, że tak naprawdę już nic nie da się zrobić. Że nic nie jest tak, jak być powinno, jak było zaplanowane, tak jak chciałam.

Mam na przedramieniu tatuaż w kształcie latawca. Zrobiłam go dwa lata temu po jednodniowym wyjeździe nad morze. Tego dnia puszczałam latawce na plaży i patrzyłam jak się wznoszą na wietrze i szybują po niebie. Albo jak lecą w dół, gdy tego wiatru brakuje. Wtedy pomyślałam sobie, że sama jestem takim latawcem. Że ja też, kiedy mam wiatr, to lecę w górę i szybuję wysoko, ale gdy go nie ma, to spadam. Jednak w tym wszystkim najważniejsze jest to, że choćby nie wiem co się stało w moim życiu, choćbym spadała w dół szybciej niż bym chciała, to zawsze, zawsze wzlecę z powrotem w górę.

I dzisiaj właśnie jest ten moment. W tej całej negatywnej energii, która dopada nas zewsząd, nie dajmy się uczuciu bezsilności i beznadziei. To ten moment, kiedy możemy wzlecieć w górę, stanąć do walki o lepszą przyszłość, o lepszą rzeczywistość, o lepsze życie. Owszem, to nie jest łatwe i można powiedzieć, że taka walka o nadzieję jest dziecinna, ale ja uważam, że mimo tego może przynieść rezultaty.

Zadałam sobie pytanie, gdzie chcę być za kilka lat. Mam kilka odpowiedzi, każdą ambitną. Wysoko postawiona poprzeczka motywuje mnie, by już dzisiaj zadziałać w danym kierunku, bo wiem, że mogę zmienić to, jak będzie wyglądać moja przyszłość i całe życie.

Niech ten post obudzi w Was nadzieję, doda Wam sił do walki o lepszą rzeczywistość i zmotywuje Was do działania, by już dziś kreować piękniejszą przyszłość.

with love
Basia 

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.