Saturday, September 30, 2023

September essentials and October projects!


Zazwyczaj ten post jest uzupełnieniem podcastu o inspiracjach miesiąca, jednak tym razem podcastu nie nagrałam, ale postanowiłam napisać post jak zawsze. Zdecydowałam się napisać go w całości po angielsku, zachowując tradycję tej mini serii :)

September was so warm and half calm half crazy for me! Let’s chat about this almost past month and do some plans for October which is gonna be full of… surprises.

September

Two first week I spent in Paris as you could see in the last post – check it out here if you haven’t read it already. It was a very nice time that I spent with my boyfriend, his family and my mum too! I was very happy that we had managed to organize this trip for her so she can meet my boyfriend’s family :D


But (!) something had happened before this trip to Paris! I had a very beautiful opportunity to be a translator during a Polish-French wedding which was a huge challenge for me. I don’t know if you know this about me but I’m a French teacher and usually I use this language to teach (beside my everyday life with my French boyfriend :p ) so this wedding was a totally different thing! It was a beautiful evening and a lot of people told me that my French was very good :’) I had tears of joy in my eyes! Plus I opened myself to some other opportunities with French language.


The second part of September was.. full of French class! As the school year has begun, a lot of my French students came back so I had some work to do :p We went back to Vienna and I think it was my first flight that didn’t bring me back to Poland but to another city abroad. It was a funny feeling. Also we participated in Vienna Bachata Congress which is a bachata festival and it was pretty cool but also very exhausting. Would you like to know more about it? Maybe I can right a post about bachata? :D

We’re about to finish this month… in Paris, celebrating two year together and having the last French croissant! I’m very very veeerrryyyy grateful for all of this happening in my life :’)

October


The new semester begins so I will go back to Poland… finally :P This academic year I want to work on some organization habits, especially for the meal prep. Last year I had several situations when I didn’t prepare anything to eat and then I was starving for the half of the day so I really want to make it better now.


Another thing is that October is going to be full of nice trips (yeaaaah, again!) and an amazing event but I’ll tell you more about this at the end of this month. Also I need to finish my driving license! I haven’t finished it yet because I had to take a break as I was traveling during past two month and I wasn’t in Lodz at all.

I’m pretty excited for this month! How about you? Tell me in the comments!

with love
Basia

Post a Comment

© Primineers. Design by FCD.